Thank you for your continued interest in Sony products.
Sony is offering a system software update for Digital Still Camera “DSC-RX10M2”, “DSC-RX100M4”.
[Applicable model name of the product]
Digital Still Camera “Cyber-shot” “DSC-RX10M2”,”DSC-RX100M4”.
[Applicable system software version of the units]
The applicable products are with the system software version “Ver1.20” or earlier.
(Please visit the download page to check the system software version installed on your product.)
After updating, the system software version will be “Ver.1.30”.
[Contents of update]
In addition to SDXC card, the camera records XAVCS format video with SDHC card.
*When shooting movies in XAVC S format, it requires SD Speed Class10, or UHS Speed Class U1 or faster. (When recording in 100 Mbps or more, UHS Speed Class U3 is required.)
*When an SDHC memory card is used to record XAVC S movies over extended periods of time, the recorded movies will be divided into files of 4 GB. The divided files can be integrated into a single file using PlayMemories Home.
- DSC-RX10M2 for Windows -
- DSC-RX10M2 for Mac -
- DSC-RX100M4 for Windows -
- DSC-RX100M4 for Mac -
Refer to the Help Guide (online manual) when you would like to know details.
* Sony provides the update program for free on our website, but Sony will ask for a technical fee for the update service at the service center and a courier service fee if requested.
[Contact in Japan] (Japanese only)
Sony DI Call Center (toll-free number):
0120-500-115 (accessible from cellular/PHS phones)
After you dial the number, please dial "402" + "#". This will directly connect you to the person in charge.
Monday through Friday - 9:00 to 18:00
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays - 9:00 to 17:00
- Personal information, such as your name and/or mailing address, provided to the contact above shall be kept and used by Sony Corporation, Sony Customer Service (Japan) Inc. and Sony Marketing (Japan) Inc. (hereinafter, “Sony”) for providing services mentioned herein or related thereto. Such companies as set forth above may disclose your personal information to the subcontractors for such services under the conditions that such subcontractors shall keep, use and erase the information in the same way as “Sony” does.
- Corporation in charge of handling the personal information received for this matter is Sony Corporation.
- If you want to refer, change, erase or terminate the use of your personal information, contact the above customer support center. (In case of erasure or termination, customers may not be provided with appropriate support)