Thank you for your continued interest in Sony products.
Sony is offering a system software update for Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera “ILCE-7RM2”.
[Applicable model name of the product]
Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera “ILCE-7RM2”.
[Applicable system software version of the units]
The applicable products are with the system software version “Ver.3.20” or earlier.
(Please visit the download page to check the system software version installed on your product.)
After updating, the system software version will be “Ver.3.30”.
[Contents of update]
- Stability in picture shooting mode is improved by optimizing temperature control algorithm. (Effect is different according to temperature.)
- Overall stability and operability of the camera is improved.
- ILCE-7RM2 for Windows -
- ILCE-7RM2 for Mac -
* Sony provides the update program for free on our website, but Sony will ask for a technical fee for the update service at the service center and a courier service fee if requested.
* Sony highly recommends for all customers to update the software, which makes your products keep in optimal condition.
[Contact in Japan] (Japanese only)
Sony DI Call Center:
0120-500-115 (accessible from cellular/PHS phones)
After you dial the number, please dial "402" + "#". This will directly connect you to the person in charge.
Monday through Friday - 9:00 to 18:00
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays - 9:00 to 17:00
- Personal information, such as your name and/or mailing address, provided to the contact above shall be kept and used by Sony Corporation, Sony Customer Service (Japan) Inc. and Sony Marketing (Japan) Inc. (hereinafter, “Sony”) for providing services mentioned herein or related thereto. Such companies as set forth above may disclose your personal information to the subcontractors for such services under the conditions that such subcontractors shall keep, use and erase the information in the same way as “Sony” does.
- Corporation in charge of handling the personal information received for this matter is Sony Corporation.
- If you want to refer, change, erase or terminate the use of your personal information, contact the above customer support center. (In case of erasure or termination, customers may not be provided with appropriate support)